Saturday, March 27, 2010

27/3

Whole day on computer~ , still learning to play "Those Who Fight".. its a hard piano piece..
Good for my eyes and oso not good for my eyes..
Not wearing contact lens but seeing computer too long~
Aaron msg me, we r not goin out edi(stay at home) , Derek says go c movie nex time...
Had 2 meals only...
Get a chance to hav a chat with ... (jus feel good)
Sadly staying home for EarthHour, but my buddy brothers CALLED ME FOR GAME.. YEAH~ I pawns in line tower wars but LEAVERS! sien... rmk for aaron, and he said: u guys go play 1st.. lol, funny
Recording my piano plays^^ well thats the worst! i can play so perfectly but when taking video.. oh gosh, wam nervous... how am i goin to play infront of crowd in future?
Chat something not good with denise jiejie and we laugh the way through... happy~
Good day? Let me see...

No comments: