Sunday, May 23, 2010

My TruE PurposE

in life, i've experience lots lots of things...
human life ways... mentally and physically...
and i think im lot lot more exprience than lots of people... (not to be selfish thinking)
well, i got a fren alvin, who can understand some of them.. i can c tat he knws well..

i realised...

i wanted to be a good person. On top of that, to be happy... and to finish my own task... to me, happiness comes in 1st... healthy comes in 2nd... and i will never make MONEY comes important.. of coz it is important, but its hard to explain that... most war were created bcoz of money nowadays... thats the most foolish thg i knw.. money? just like god? pui... if everyone can think like the way i do then less war will occur... just as said "EVERYONE THINKS OF CHANGING THE WORLD, BUT NO ONE THINKS OF CHANGING HIMSELF"
i believe ther is a lot of people who can think like me.. but just too little compared to majority...

the movie "xia dao siao" is quite a good lesson.. it teaches to glad that u r healthy than u r rich... if ppl can think like that and DO like that, im hpapy for them..
but still to me, happiness comes in 1st... i dont care what path i took, as long i took the path i wanted and im happy for it... even though its a tough path.. just happy.. of coz, need to care for health as well... doesnt mean that im totally happy untill i donht care my health.. health is important too... i always wanted to advice ppl to be happy than choosing to protect their health.. sounds like teaching bad things... but sometimes spending money for abit joy is worth than use it wisely... most of them doesnt understand what im saying and protests me...
well well, that makes me walk on my world, its nothing, coz my main line is also on my own world...

i've oso realise... i've ever been a very bad person, so i can be a good person.. and im not totally holy good person, but i wan to be... the 'naruto manga 495' : naruto and evil naruto... naruto says bcoz of his evil naruto, he is able to be that strong... same goes to me... bcoz im so evil before, thats why i am able to and wanted to help and be a good person...
and also, my family big disaster.. its a total broken family... im hated by everyone when im young, back then its very very pain for a small kid to feel.. and also, my father is gone... and he is a very bad and evil person... and my mother always mention that am i gonna be him? U GONNA BE LIKE UR FATHER? my grandparents also hated me and my brother alot... i do not understand that time as well..
but sooner i found out...
and i always hated that... the innocents, are very very pity... get punished for no reason... for example like me when im young, my grandparents sees me as the son of a evil guy, they treated me very bad... and im still very young to handle things myself... but i've endure all these years, now they dont have the power to step on my head, but i bliv they got that chip buried in their mind somewher and ready to burst once i lost my temper... im just like naruto... thats y i admire naruto very much...

i hope, when i grow up... i will be a good man who wont be greed of money... and to be a father who loves their children more than a mother does... and help those who need help.. and also try the best to forgive and help them instead... and lastly, complete my secret task deep in my heart...
God gave me a hard and challenging task, bcoz there are problems, tats y i seek for answer... greater power holds greater responsibility... and greaters power breeds greater fear and hatred... it is a meaningful journey...

and i wont hurt the innocent like everyone do, i will react in my own way, and i wont react according to the questioner...
i dont have a father's love, doesnt mean that i will not give my future child love... and i am very different from eveyrone in the world, thats y im treated badly and different.. and thats y im helping those people who are different as well... they hav great nightmares of problem, and its my job to helm them, even though my suffers billion tons greater than them, but im the only one who can answer them, i dont expect some one to help me like i help those people, it is bcoz ther is no1 who were tooooooo different than me...
i will always remember my way> "MY LINE IS ALWAYS GUIDED WITH WISDOM" "AND STRENGH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS"
THERES NO SUCH THING AS 'RIGHT' OR 'WRONG' , it is only the matter of 'GOOD' OR 'BAD'
and i wander, could i be the person who can create things that is RIGHT? if i owns my world...

GOD, if you grant me powers to create miracles, what can this world be? i hardly wander, only fantasy flows out from my dream and wander for me...

No comments: