Tuesday, September 14, 2010

CigarettE

I've tried cigarettes... but i dont get addicted..
when i was holding a cigarette, it makes me feel like...
why this small grass thingy stick can make lots of ppl addicted?
like my frens arround me need it so much lik they cant stand without it @.@
everytime i went to kopitiam, i see ppl arround smokes and the floor was like....
am i being glad that im not addicted on this stuff?
indeed i felt proud...
this thing is burning the grass, and i am inhaling it into my lungs...
and the burning feel goes into my lung... @.@
did others felt like this?
or they dont?
or they knew but cant imagine the harmness?

smoking its like an activity to me, i dont smoke for i need it.. i smoke for trying, doing something for not being bored, or to socialize with others... therefore, its like communicating business...

for others who loves smoke, i would like to say: dont stop it...
if u love it, u should... its not im trying to harm yr health... its like u doing for yr joy... thats the main thing..
if u r happy with it, then dont stop...
like "happy or good" life
u must also take care of yr health once in a while... so dont smoke too much buddies...

No comments: