Monday, November 1, 2010

LifE Of A CaT

Meow...
i was once a stupid person, who try to change myself to the surrounding...
Indead its true im different from others, and i learn their way... learn to cooperate with ppl... accept their abnormalities (actually its me) , follow what they did...
friends... educations... take orders for responsibility... and treat the world fairly as if the world is unfair... as i learn to care others more than myself... and i found out, ppl around are not as simple as they do as well... and i rarely found ppl with true relationships... only masked ppl around... thick masks @.@
then i found my way back to the root... i been so much trouble form a selfish person to a fair person... but, i shall turn back to who i am... treat everything as nice... but i shall care for myself more for now on... for neither friends, family or a girl...
i will make my choice... whether is for my sake or not...

yes, my fake mask has to be taken off... u can call me a stray cat... i quit royal loyalty... i wont follow orders unless if i want to... i choose to choose... to choose my own way and life...
Thats the way of a cat... wandering outside and walk to anywhere i like... make decisions of my free will...
even though a cat is own by someone, the cat still only do what it wants even the owner asks to :)
whenever where i am, i will make my own will...
at home or school...
the risk of leaving family or expelled frm sch is nothing to me anymore... because, if i wanted to, i will...

oh, cat do love milk, dont they??
ah, its nothing better than drinking milk under the moonlight isnt it?
we are just lazy animals~ X)

No comments: