Saturday, December 25, 2010

DrunK

this time im drunk...
kept drinking...
head getting dizzy...
walk like snake...
fren carry my arm...
felt uncomfortable of the feeling, but happy for frens who care for me...
to the car...
back home...
no wash hair, but change clothes and off contacts...
BOOM~ sleep...
its so hard to sleep... my head have a massive pressure...
keep changing posture, about to sleep but cant...
wandering at my frens who helped me, i felt so thankful...
wandering whether i'll forget these tomorrow...
but not... im awake 4 hours later, conciousness regain, but strength only abt 70%... i rmb everything happen... so it seems im not totally drunk huh? i felt that too...
im just too dizzy...

ohya, i heard everything u guys said :) coz im still myself all time... not even alcohol can twist my mind... i bet even drugs!

No comments: