Sunday, February 13, 2011

BrooM~

havn post in a while..
these days so mny ppl wan fight each other...
that jxxxxxxx wan to jio me... ask me come out, but at last he no guts come out
that kxxx xxxxx wan jio jxxxxx boy'fren LOL
that cxxxxxxx kena jio by ppl coz they wan his gf...
that mxxxxx go jio pengawas bcoz he report he smoking...

we just play cars again...
this time is not the dark place..
because the dark place is actually stutong baru new highway @.@
this time is a 'bako' (or some spelling lik that)
nice nice... fun fun... ^^

this is kinda a big reunion...
seen lots of my high sch mates...
all so beng... but stil frenly to me lar..
all hang out til so late, they all tml got exam...
actually me too... not exam~ it's presentation^^
morning :)

hope i can get through MPW fast and pass it... after that will be enjoying degree XD
oh yeah rayd, when i get into degree... lets jam yea?

No comments: