Friday, March 11, 2011

WhaT On EartH

Dooms day? 2012 dec? 2011 may?
Nibiru? Dimensions collapse?
Lots of predictions around...
Lots of predictors are good, and it really happened...
So is this another faith challenge?

I actually am thinking do we deserve to be gone?
i havn actually seen this world, but i know theres alot of corruption...
Fights, Rapes, Tortures, Pollutions, Revenge...
Everyone had fight for their own rights, and things getting complicated... that we havn realised we are already at war...
But i actually think the happy things we could see can cover everything... Festivals, Parks, Beach, life, love... It may be seem tiny...
I dont actually plan on dying but if it came we will have to accept the fact, but for me... Die Hard~

I believe God sends thousands or millions of people to spread his teaching... But not much of them worked... However had been cursed instead >> "Judge like we know everything, send by God to guide human being..." Tasks arent that simple... And faith of the people is fading... The news are over the world, that everyone knows and might believe it... They choose to believe in scientific results, or maybe being manipulated to test our faith by God...

I believe this may come to an end to us coz lots of people dont know the question of all these things... and also, the answer... I might be wrong too...

WE NEED TO BE ONE... >.<

We cant keep on corrupting ourselves... The world needs us and we need it... If everyone on this world will fight as one, theres "HOPE"
These senders of God are just a pain in the ass, as we can see people who still torture, pleasing themselves by the sacrifices of others, hated the world as they hated themselves...
It's useless... I know theres no way we can be one but i cant just give up yet >.<
Some people maybe bad, but they dont really intend to be bad, they wanted a good and happy life as well...
Now as i stand on this world, as you up there watching me, my Lord... I cant do anything... I dont have the power and strength nor the skill of persuading to make changes... The world cant depend on just 1 man... Everyone is important, one life lost is great sadness... The lost of the world is a devil's birthday = =
I dont have the power create miracles like Jesus, Moses or whoever else... Im just a boy... Yeah, if i would hold that power, i will make judges of righteousness, and bring balance of life.. And if i am able to stop the world from dying... I will sign up for the job^^

Yea, 1 more thing...
You... Yes it's you... (i bet you dont know)
Today i learn a shocking truth of you...
You are actually fading from my goodness of you...
More and more...
What shall we see?
I shall let time make it's move 1st =)

No comments: