Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Currently 2 Of You

VST: well, u are the 1st in list... but i saw u somewhere 'xixx x xox' so is that 'xr xf'? that makes a doubt in me now, i wont put hopes too high now... but i still looking forward to our next 'rexxxxx', hope to see you soon

MW: you arent compared to the 1st, coz 'sxx' is my 'xyxx'... maybe u r more 'bxxxxxxxx', but not truly truly my xxxx... i like yr attitude, the way u think is almost as perfect as VST... u r just abit blur, but that doesnt matter.. a major prob is u r with a 'xxxn' of mine b4, and currenly RL is on a move... and u knew lots of those gangs... its kinda a mess to 'xxtx wxxx xxu'

or shall i say lets wait time to see a new one? as things around me makes me desperate, especially my frens around... still i dont wan to make stupid things... the the power of 'xxxe' is very strong

No comments: