Friday, July 16, 2010

AnotheR BuzY HolidaY

HanginG ArrounD Is FuN,
Went to my old sch sukan day... saw my teachers and some younger students.. i miss my sch... miss those funs....
going to aaron's house,
and i miss his auntie too @.@
shes just like a god mother...
still caring like a mother as ever..

bunch of brothers came to my house
and hang arround in the garden...
the garden is always nice to have a talk, and rest...
we like it.... and then...
fifa... ps2.. LOL
cant believe i own them... haha i didnt play but i still better @.@
playing darts at my home too...
that makes me misses playing archery...
i wonder is ther any archery playing in kuching?
and they ate the maggie mee i bought! LOL

hah, now i seen my frens... felt like been away for 2 years d... but its just only half year... since after i left and entered swinburne, i felt like... more class than them... y do i hav this feeling?

o yeah, talk abt swinburne... let me guess...
)( english - confirm can pass (if fail still got sem2)
)( maths - couraged for passing but not HD X(
)( IT - argh, no problem
)( Context and culture - Azuar said i got 66 for exam then im ok... phewit~~~ i thought i would fail this.... huhu~~~~
)( innovation - oh this... come on... Dr. Yong, u r my only hope... i cant fail.... cant cant cant cant... very hard..... well, if i fails... i will reseat.... if not then i will retake on sem2, and i dowan to delay subjects, i will take 5 subjects in sem2 !!!

Just please let me pass this innovashit, then i can relax...

Should i take a job this holiday? i felt like resting for this holiday... even though my old goood fren owes me RM500... lend to him to pay for lost bet... coz i cant see my fren go rob or snatch others to pay these puki... my fren dont want to let his parents knw abt tis.. his hope only lies on borrowing money frm his frens, if not darkness leads him on... I dont want to see you walk to this path... this path is abit similar to my father... Juz wanted to do anything to make ppl good... So, last time my boss called me for a part-time job? i felt like, no thx... but my fren want a job to earn back the money to pay me and his other frens... i thought i was going go for this work with him during our holidays... well, i can earn money as well... but when i think about it again, hmm... i want to rest.... XD

heehee... Today, some said i look like a girl at 1st sight... O gosh, i look like a girl? then y still call me go pierce my ear? LOL, i gotta do something with my hair...

No comments: