Friday, July 30, 2010

WhaT A DaY - SHISHA NIGHT

Wake up in the morning by my phone alarm...
Shut it went flip back to bed...
shivering under my blanket, mom is not in kuching...
no 1 close the aircon but myself...

force myself to wake up, and hurried to sch...
just on wake, stephy called me and she is oredi in sch @.@
go to sch c saw hav a tutorial for resit class...
takes 2/12 hrs but my back is stiff ord...
straight back home and watch a movie frm pps..

after that play few matches of mini game...
and met some beautiful music...
practise my violin - Suteki da Ne & Song From A Secret Garden
was abt to find adrian for a drink outside...

but brothers called me for a reunion...
enjoy this night...

Shisha night...
Imagine how brother we are,
6 person sharing 1tube for smoking...
Cheng nvr smokes, and we tried shisha...
sweet taste :)
but after a while, felt lik being hypnotised...
my head is dizzy... walk together to the padungan fair next to us...
this fair makes me feels the mood... better than kch fest mood...
buy meatballs and so on... ~~~~~~
i want to change my f'kin wallet...
and i saw alot sold ther...
am going back tml night...
but tml i nid to arrange to go sch study wif ah kong...
go to 175 for fish spa... had my dinner ther...

went to fool arround in airport...
walk arround the airprt and shout in the field...
our echoes amplified, and that feels good...
then this fun cames..
went to explore and uncover the fog of war in kuching...
nt gonna say is wher, kinda a secret...
a place which no lights can reach us...
dark ther, 1 long street with both sides jungle and field....
only the moonlight shines 8us...
andy say he love places lik this...
well, what is this feeling...
a part of a dream...
but kinda creepy...
both cars turn their bass on and play with their car lights...
dance lik crazy ppl... and strip off FUCK GAY

since am going back to padungan fair tml night,
we as well wanted to buy their food to eat ther...
who knws? we might BBQ ther...

2day?
stress?
and release?
i dn knw ^^

gonna buy a wallet soon ;)

No comments: