Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A DrY SiS & An OlD BuddY

This night i go out with my sis and buddy...
didnt expect alot fun... and i enjoy alot~~~
1st sis house is at muara tabuan, i checked google earth b4 i go out.. took me 10 minutes XP
so i went to tabuan jaya's BSN, but still out of service.. SOHAI noob bank...
so pick sis 1st then go beside "LOK THIAN" de BSN...
sis says her address is "Lorong 2A ........(cant spill out here, stalkers alot)" , but when i reach muara tabuan area, WTH!!! 2A?!?!? i saw 2A1A,2A1B,2A1C.....2A4D etc... walao how to find? well, find her house number 1by1 of coz... when she went in the car, she wax damm laughing lyk always... tis sis might be a little taukenio bossy, but jus dono y enjoy alot during hav fun with her even though it's stupid... well, we are at lok thain here... BSN... withdraw RM100.. btw my 2nd sem loan has arrived, wheewee~~~

then she drive my car, i lead her to korda house... frm muara tabuan to MJC... very far leh... her driving is OMG! all girls driving really scare me till my pants can wet arr... the only girl drive most steady as she was a guy is "Siaw Ping"
well, jessie improve her driving skills alot too...
hahaha, all the way to korda house i was just like half life gone... HAHA... dark ther, she affraid, but she yet dare to say the word 'ghost' at those kind of places = =, aren't she the 1 affraid? LOL...

well, go kch fest now.. my god... im just like going to kch fest everyday... well once per year, should enjoy myself more b4 it's gone... well i actually did...
i ate 4 hotdogs frm different shops... korda ate 5... jiejie ate 2... i rmb i was very hungry, hotdogs pawn my tummy... good~

oh ya, 2 funny things... when on the way to kch fest, korda is more afraid than me HAHAHA.... and i oso said to jie "i havnt been to overseas yet".. just as i said to jessie.. another thing is when in the fair, jie gets tired walking, so we find a place to sit a while... just when i saw her taking something out of her bag.. korda watching too... she actually took out..... the "female dyper"? on my 1st impression, i was "POOOOF" wana laugh and wonder why as well... and thats not it! she open it! my heart pounds thats, oi r u crazy? changing ur dypers in such public, at the same time i oso think that, aiya, its not dyper, she wouldnt take out in such place, i wonder what it is...
i ask her wat it is? she say... tissue la...
Me: oic.... i thought is the ................. (laughs)
Jie: WHAT DID U SAY?!?!?!?!? (in a acting angry emotion)
Me: ah..... nothing......
Me(whisper): hey korda, i jus now really thought she took out those...
korda: yaya, jus now i oso thought that...
Jie: what are u 2 babbling about?
Me: yr tissue packets XD
the conversation continues.... funny and we enjoy lik i havnt had these funs since i entered swinburne...

well, go to 175 now since korda nvr been ther b4... this is even my god, i came here like more often than everyday... and i was surprised both of them's reaction in the spa... jiejie tried b4 so she didnt look so bad though, korda is a bumi, and he lives somewher kampung, so he tried some b4 in some sungai...

whats wrong with u jiejie? is it funny when we calling drinks?
jie: i want peach...
waiter: sorry no more peach
me: Grape
jie: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
me: ( ??? )
korda: Apple
jie: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
me & korda: ( ??? )
me: what so funny about Grape and Apple
jie > waiter: Apple and Green Apple same right?
waiter: uhh??? ya... ?.?
jie: ok ~
me: u called apple as well = =

when drink arrived we get up frm spa and my grape looks good yummy, too bad no photo for this... korda is just apple and no unsatisfaction comments... then jie's drink, green apple... i havnt even tried my grape yet...
she taste her G.Apple and said: YUCK!! Y taste like cogate??
she tries mine b4 i even tries it, and she says, yrs r good... and she exchange our drink immediately... LOL
well, im not angry... but im relief... just that we r somekind of open that makes me feel open so that i cast some stress away...
when i taste the drink G.Apple, cogate? u sure it is cogate? oh yeah, it is cogate! Green Apple Flavour Cogate! LOL! P.S. i hope they dont really put those cogate paste in this drink... well not bad, korda said it taste good as well... HAH, funny? Grape? Apple? HAHAHAHA, i hope my other frens r ther to see this... Green Apple... aiyo.... i was laughing carefreely, completely ignore the surrounding...
(lazy to type other plenty funny stuff)
well, after that go my house... i let korda play my guitar, and let both of them play my violin too... and piano... huhu, korda told me about Alexander Rybak... i knew him... he made the best remix for "Song From A Secret Garden" i love it... even though i prefer the original version, but its 4 instrument piano,violin,harp,string.. buts alex's remis is violin and piano... the differences is melody arrangement and skill applied... the piano shows the professionalization... and the violin is better than other violin i heard, especialloy bowing and vibrato control... didnt realise korda knew this guy... he told me he knew this guy after i intro him the song "song frm a secret garden" , well actually me too... and the one intro me this song is WenJing right? she said her lil sis got play this on violin...
back to line:
we took photos, n i gonna kept it preciously moments..
even took photos of them holding my violin and guitar...
erm... suits them well, look like musician after all...

time to go home... send korda home...
on the way sending jie home, she said, didn u said u drift yr car at this place, as soon we passed by the trafficlight after boulevard...
well, yes i did alot, im sure u will be scared to half death lik u did to me if u r on this drift ride..
she said: aiya u, i oredi told u i ever sit my fren car they play here play ther... i no scare liao... u cant scare me de...
i said: u sure? wana experience some? but i will guarentee our safety...
she said:















go la... wait wat?















LOL... okie~ lets rock~




VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOM~~~~~~~~




120km/hr 45 degree turn success...
her face is horrible, she stop talking, and stunned for seconds HAHAHAHA
well, on straight road i usually can make to 160km/hr , but for turning speed reaching 80km/hr is CRAZEY~~~
i do 120km/hr in turning, anyone would had been shocked, well, only my brothers wont... HAHAHA.... when reach home, she told me, she really afraid.... hahaha...
dont worry little bigjiejie, u r home safely... and im home now also... well, i did kept my promise right?
sorry put yr life in risk but u requested it, and i've done lots of times, so no worries...
SHE's relief as well... something cast her stress away in someways i can see... Then finnally she admit her driving skills... Well, its nothing wrong actually... when i was new ot driving i wont get steady as well, even though i start learn speeding and drifting... it takes time, practises, and patients to get better...
i said: eh, dont tell ppl i actually do these crazy moves arrrgh, spoil my good boy image! HAHA
she said: good boy ka pui arr... and also u! dont simply tell ppl my driving skills arr, i knw i always kiss other ppl butt, but dont tell ppl arrr!

deal... NITE! :-)






Alexander Rybak Winner Peformance For EuRo Vision
Splendid~
He can sing and dance as well when playing violin... beautifull western music...

Fairy Tale - Alexander Rybak

No comments: