Saturday, June 19, 2010

BrotherS

Last night, having a great time with brothers....
BBQ outside of my garden...
rock the night~
cool~
feel wana hang arround with them more and more...
i miss those times....
and the food are delicious~
splendid~
well, coz i tried king size, for once in my life...
that make me blur and sleepy...
well, jus tired then...
played piano clumsily...
hahaz...
i hope on sunday i will join them on anoher BBQ...

juz go to sch to do IT... well derek is not helping much, only helping wenjing... about to call michele to go sing with us but she didnt reply my msg... jus wwat happen? she dont talk to me, and dont msg me.. is something going on? seems like she hates me... but i dont remember anything in making her upset or angry, its just she is hiding something about me... haizz, sad... derek told me he wans to sing few days ago, but i need to finish my english essay, so i told him to be on saturday...

gonna rest my eyes from contact lens, infection gonna come soon...

No comments: