Thursday, June 3, 2010

Im not a playboy... i've seen one then thers no other target... and today don know why i think fengsui not so good... feel very bad at sch... everything seems normal, but jus dont feel normal, jessie treats me lik im not arround... actually, i also knw she is not really that type to suit me for a very close fren... lik my fren brandon, just regreted for some frens we knew long ago, even a gang b4..

still need to be glad for what i had, after all i've known by myself and the movie SHREK 4EVER, i think that should not make me down... today, im found one one of my bad habit, and i try to change it, but even the answer is not satisfactory to it, but at least i hav to... World isnt fair, is it? Well God, u know the world is not fair, but doesnt mean that we can use this as an excuse to treat ppl unfair, we should try to make the world as fair as we can right?

No comments: