Tuesday, June 15, 2010

JusT AnotheR DaY

glad to be approve by yayasan... went to my aunt Mary's place to have her sign as a witness... having talk on nickholas comfirmation stuff and stephanie's violin lessons, think of that im having 1 soon, same lecturer... i hope i can catch up her FAST! ee hee hee...
and my feelings trigger me again, to see a complete family, "un.chris an.mary nick step" together, talk talk... family talk.. talk loud talk soft...complain this and saying bad habits of kids... i.....

i wan a family....

i want a complete family....

a father

a mother

siblings doesnt matter but i got a brother....

a normal father mother brother....

from young till now....

i am happy?!

i felt happy for them, but why i dont have a real love form a family? why i dont have a parent that i can really really really count on, or to trust on? why things hav to be done and to be responsibled alone? and why experiences need to be experienced ownself and thinked by myself?

is it God? you gave me this task? i understand so much, and gone through so much sufferings? my experience need to be troubled and gained from my family instead from other people? why sacrifice my family for the sake of my learning? its a valuable lesson though, but fate decided might be sad for them?

thats y i always thought, people say: ""WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME???"" the phrase, and if it is happenned to someone else, he/she would say the same phrase... so no matter what, this happening will be to somebody... so y dont i take it? for not letting them suffer... well, if that is so... God, let me take as much sufferings as possible to help these poor people from suffering, they dont know what to do? they might lost their mind, and i rather see myself suffer than seeing all these people suffering...

Refering to these lyrics, the mankind were suffering (good music :-)
1. Promised Land (FF7 AC) Latin Translate
2. Deliver Us (Prince Of Egypt)

No comments: