Monday, October 18, 2010

HalF DrunK

im very dizzy now... but im still normal as usual, but my vision is so blur and wobbly...
why? bcoz of a broken heart? the worst part is a resealable heart, still felt with hope and nvr let go >.<
I dont know who to ask this only God... Shall i let go? or shall i wait, the fight of time...?
or let time decide?
maybe im too stubborn... my heart is too strong even im drunk, i cant forget just for a while when i drink too much...
other ppl can just forget when they drunk, but y not me?
only frens can make my day actually...
i always available to talk serious... joke talk is normal, i can be serious anytime, why some ppl think they are not ready to be serious? especially towards me?
i don understand...
im dizzy...
im drunk now...
simply type now...
sleepy...
i wan to go to bed...
im still thinking every sec...
pls recall~
g9, slp tgt & swt drms~

No comments: