Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I DARE YOU

PHANG ZHEN SEN
Your name, i DARE speak out here...
u fucking hybrid gay...
gay then gay la, y campurcampur de...
still act agua...
think u so fat?
ur mother didnt giv u drink her milk lo...
LOOK IN THE MIRROR
who likes you????
DO YOU HAVE A REAL RELATIONSHIP?
LIKE ME, I CAN PPL I LOVE AND I CAN TRUST (other than my family)
for you? just a fckin shih ead classmate...
only knw "HU" ppl and make use of them...
everytime ask me buy things for u eat? think can use me meh?
say i didnt bring u go out play... who wan bring u out and play with yr freakin smell..? and also, u think i got face if ppl see i walk with u?
SIA SOI REN LA...
u dont like me?? giv it up.. I DONT EVEN LIKE YOU BEFORE U DONT LIKE ME...
who cares? u'll just a gay, untrustable and useless...
good in study for wat? im design...
good in photoshop for wat? no brain manipulate them...
u think u photoshop can rule the whole design class meh? through all degree year?
lanjiao~ la o0o , ur brain quality is jut shit... u can only manipulate, but u dont know how...
u think u no weakness? lots of ppl ord gossips around in swinburne abt ur freaking shit asshole ord...
last time u think u can act girl style to treat me? and everytime? anything happens then u can use "CRY" or "SHOUT" to scare me off? hoohoo... like i care... =.=
u think got bug fly to my head then u can smack my head? u knw how itai is it? u think i can get it off so easily? i tell you, u will regret for that...
as for ur stupid boyfren... i think he is not even yr boyfren, jus a target u can never reach... i laugh him then u besong me till lik that? insult me got use? shoot me behind got use?
dont think im fun to fool with... i will FUCK you... not in sch... outside... so beware... im not foolish like u r...
i hav lots frens who hated u too...

DEAR READERS, FOR THIS FUCKING INFO U WAN TO KNW WHO IT IS THEN CHECK > http://www.facebook.com/#!/ZSenPhang

that is the lionroar screamer...
soon will turn to dead cock barking...

No comments: