Saturday, April 24, 2010

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuu

2day listen to lion king musics..... feeel so song, and downloaded them at last...
wake up in the morning when my mom hammered the door... wake me up to look doctor... for my poor eyes... go get my commision but havnt got it... no time for dacing today and gotta go cut hair... frenz r buzy so postpond cut hair D:
brin a fren to out, and i felt helpfull @.@
haivng a boring dinner wif big family... dozed off after dinner...
wake up in the night to go home...
bath and frenz call me for limteh...
chitchat wif my frenz and fell better...
and bcoz of that i felt energized...
its 1.16 now... & my bro is still hon ing...
i gonna go play piano...
g9, sorry neighbours for the noisiness... but i wana play them... juz 10minutes :)
wat can i say today? weee...

No comments: