Thursday, April 8, 2010

My HappY Is RaginG Up

I getting started to forget the bad things happening...
things really get going well with jessie... she's a nice girl, who likes to help... i really feel good helping...
today i go sch havin boring english class then go spring with frens, and 2 of them bullshit catholic... lol, abit pissed, but i can bear with it... and we took photos again, funny ones.... HAHA
well the fun thing is about my context and culture subject... we do lots of aerobic exercise with a new visitor ... with our shoes off, some even hot poses... lol, and anuar gave us an activity of my own privacy LOL.. i was shocked... Meditation... Well, i dont dare express what i can feel, but even though its too powerful, and i cant express in words, or mayb i can do it in animation... cant bliv tis world is still connected to my dreams... it is always connected... even though its far though... and my eyes getting iching and redness.. then i took them off, i cant stand them anymor >< , n tml im nt wearing to sch... Wawa T_T with my stupid glasses again... but nvm.. for the sake of my eyes, i must control...
was about to go out limteh with aaron, but i told him i just wake up and he keep say nonid le, nonid rush lol... well im ok, but its ok, lets go tmolo...
g9 buddies

No comments: