Friday, April 2, 2010

FuNs

4/2
having fun in school... jessie ur laksa is splendid~
its abit expensive but i think its still worth it... big bowl @.@
The New Beginning
Watching dances, akidos, n wushu! Yo chen! didnt expect to see u here brother! so happy 2cya~ And oso decided to join dance club! woohoo... dap... dap... da.. daaa....
The real fun is taking photos!
With jessie Derek Alvina Denise, especially my 2 sisters! they both treat me as a family, and... im really touched... well, i cant burst out my sentimental feelings, im a man... but, i always know im more sensitive than a girl.. but i hav to bear with it... thx sis...

i've decided to compose a song for you.. Sisters~ my only sisters ever in my life~

4/3
Good friday...

this is wat i prayed:

My Lord, you sacrifice your very own child Jesus Christ to save us.. Today is the day he died on the cross.. And because of his sacrifice.. Especially of the orphans, We were able to see the smiles return to their faces again.. Im very honored to be the son of yr right hand... This is what shall we thank for.. Amen ~ †


Having dinner at my grandparents place, and they enjoy that mee so much but i really wan to vomit X_X
Then my cousins are going for a movie but SORRY! i got frens to acompany on! its kinda rare to come out with u guys.. Aaron, Phang... n oso Melvin... but im still glad we are still in touch.. hope we keep it up.. i know that we are brothers! I kinda miss u brothers alot these days.. A, P, M, C

What a day~
Things getting fun... right? my lord

No comments: