Monday, April 5, 2010

Tragedy

that girls problem is getting big... affectting innocents... didnt expect my sis gets into trouble as well... i've tried to say something nice, but at least it helped abit... but still a prob.... girl fight girl, gosh, i've seen videos if girls fighting thesedays... the victim is really kolian later.... hope i can interfere to stop... and i wana request a meeting to say things clearly, and if they dare... so they wont pass on msges 1on1.. so make things complicated, so why dont everyone sat down and talk, so no1 hides...? and i lost a sis as well.. im really really really sad about tis incident happen... my eyes feels lik moisting... wana burst into tears... why my lord? why man cant show their tears? it make me feel more sentimental when i saw the video i made for my sis... i even wan to compose a song for them... but things doesnt work well...

now uniting is aside of the problem, bt still uniting is a problem as well... so, i wana get those pointless war over and continue my mission~

its really a trauma... but at least i did go for swimming with brandon and "kong"? at least they cool me down once in a while... jessie too... she did learn something from my words...

No comments: